[MAP]Ambush v.1.0.0 [STEALTH]

SATAN

i can TRY to reduce the file size by deleting unused textures within the .txd archives, but since most of them are needed it would only be reduced by maybe.. hmm.. 1 mb or so, so it wouldn't make much of a diference.

It have 6mb how can i use it on my server now :< ?

on the m2s stealth server .. the old version of snow valley with 4mb only took a few seconds to download .. so ..is your server really that much slower? D;

i can TRY to reduce the file size by deleting unused textures within the .txd archives, but since most of them are needed it would only be reduced by maybe.. hmm.. 1 mb or so, so it wouldn't make much of a diference.

It have 6mb how can i use it on my server now :< ?

on the m2s stealth server .. the old version of snow valley with 4mb only took a few seconds to download .. so ..is your server really that much slower? D;

Not for me, i download really fast, i have around 70 pings, so its fine, im just thinking on other players with 200ping or 500ping, that ones would hurt a bit.

Edit that also depends of the country, i just entered now on that server you talke, and is taking me a while to donwload just 700kb

VERY NICE !!!!

WOW again a amazing map dude :D

while testing the map i found a glitch:

its the alley were im looking at in this picture:

picture

you can walk of the map there:

picture

are you sure you didnt moved one of the objects accidently, cause this is what it looks like for me in the map editor

w33704a53_t.gif

d16083w53_t.gif

another great work satan, love the custom textures ;)

thank you wallmart :)

No offence or anything, but these maps you makin are too big for stealth and too big in file size...

i couldnt find any server w/ur maps, my own has got too bad internet for it, do you ahve soem ip of server that using ur maps?u should make ur own server with ur own maps only

[M2S] stealth server has some of his maps

No offence or anything, but these maps you makin are too big for stealth

well if you got only like 3 or 4 players on it ..then yes :lol:

and too big in file size...

only a few of my maps are that big, since i dont use custom textures in all of them, but yea.. it might be a bit too big for people with slow servers/slow internet connection.

thanks for the feedback.

God job SATAN, from what I can see it looks very professional. I should try it out when I have the time.

thank you scarface :)

• 3 weeks later...