WICKED stunt movie ^_^

Yay, we've got hosting for our stunt movie ^.^ . This is a compilation, with music, effects, the works.

Burning fish did the editing and if I may say so, he did an AWESOME job.

But please, have a look and judge for yourself:

Download here, by rightclicking -> save as..

The size is 16mb and though the upload speed aint the best you've ever seen, it's better than nothing ;p.

You will need quicktime, or an alternative though.

Critics/comment more than welcome.

The quality sucks. Sorry to be so..honest but it does. Have it compressed into avi format with better quality and see what you can do to get a better and faster host.

People will want to see it because it will look nice and it'll be in a more universal format, thus more people will be able to view and critique it.

As for the stunts and editing, very nice. 8)

like where, titaniumeyes? if i'd put it in general, it would be lost among all the general posts and screenshot section seemed more fitting too :-/. wish they had a video section (hey, i'll ask).

and prostheticwilly, i dont know about the rest, but for me i can tell you that i only didnt land one taxi jump.. but normally i think that if you dont land it, it aint a stunt, but a crash...

It's not bad, would have liked to see a few more of the stunts landed, rather than cutting away at the last second. A bit suspicious that. :wink:

You could improve the quality by reducing the resolution, taking it down to 320x240 would make quite a difference. My vote goes with a DivX or XviD encoded .avi as well.

On a side note, that's an interesting trick at the end, flying in circles...

You wouldn't be using my Sunshine Stunt Set mod by any chance, with the interior values altered in the .ipl to make it invisible?

I don't mind if you did, it just looks very familiar that's all. :)

okay, okay, here's a DivX version: http://www.znickz.com/hangtime.avi

but i think the quality is worse, although we did manage to get it somewhat smaller

hopefully next time we'll be able to work with fraps 2.0, which means better quality.

and i can honestly swear i only did not land one taxijump, but i though the jump was cool enough to save . really, im a proper stunter ;-p

i asked burning fish, and the soundtrack was "Overseer - Stompbox"

i dunno the Sunshine Stunt Set Mod, have to ask dk_bot, since he made that one..

i do know Burning Fish used a walk mod for the intro, but that's to add a cool effect ^^

okay, okay, here's a DivX version: http://www.znickz.com/hangtime.avi

but i think the quality is worse, although we did manage to get it somewhat smaller

hopefully next time we'll be able to work with fraps 2.0, which means better quality.

and i can honestly swear i only did not land one taxijump, but i though the jump was cool enough to save . really, im a proper stunter ;-p

i asked burning fish, and the soundtrack was "Overseer - Stompbox"

i dunno the Sunshine Stunt Set Mod, have to ask dk_bot, since he made that one..

i do know Burning Fish used a walk mod for the intro, but that's to add a cool effect ^^

The lower the file size, the worse the quality. That's why trying to make it small makes it look worse. DivX generally looks better than Quicktime.

The lower the file size, the worse the quality. That's why trying to make it small makes it look worse. DivX generally looks better than Quicktime.

Very true, the quickest easiest way to improve the quality of low bitrate videos is to reduce the frame size, as I mentioned in a previous post.

A resolution of 320x240 viewed at 200% zoom will look better than a resolution of 640x480 viewed at 100%, encoded with the same bitrate. Try it, you'll see.

• 2 weeks later...