2 very annoying problems

Yateszy

Question

3 answers to this question

1. it could be a script running on the server which prevents you from doing so, if the server is running the race gamemode it could be the creator of the map who prevents you from being able to fire your vehicle weapons using a setting.

2. the devs are constantly trying to improve the stability of the mta, unfortunately there will always be some cases when you just crash. don't worry, mta is not intended to show any information of the crash to the user. earlier crash reports haven't been useful enough so this feature was taken out quite some time ago. if you however make out what could have been causing the issue it would be good if you let us know and also attach the latest crash dumps which you can find in \Program Files\MTA San Andreas\MTA\dumps\ (default)

hope this helps

Cheers,

I had about 13 crashes yesterday so I have loads of the dump files. Mostly, it happens when something explodes such as vehicles or barrels. I have attached a zip of the 13 dumps.

With the hunter, the rockets are allowed it just sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, and even fixed sometimes if I minamize and maxamize. This didn't used to happen on the old MTA Race on the same server.