Modifying the IPL/IDE (native maps); altern., LOD support.

Something leading up to this suggestion was already brought up in this topic: . I would have simply replied there, yet the suggestion for implementation was rather ambiguous, and additionally, someone had mentioned that the topic had been old—if I understood correctly.

If items can successfully be retextured (via engineTXDImport) and handling can be modified, can somebody please attempt a feature that would enable the player to import custom IPLs through the client?

Allow me to present the situation. I have a map that consists of chunks of land with 66 objects (and this is land only, nothing else). I disable streaming for them. Still, every time I get a particular distance away (I think it was noted in the wiki as 300.0 units away from the center of the model), the object disappears. The objects do not switch to a LOD at any time. Thus, if I am flying above on a plane, I can see only water underneath and nothing else. If I am driving a car, pieces of the map begin to disappear and reappear. It is hardly satisfactory or tolerable, as it is, forgive me, very bothersome.

Would it be, in the case, possible to place an object in a similar way as they are placed by IPLs (so that they are replaced by LODs and do not disappear, but have limitations such as the inability to be deleted during the course of the game, or cannot move through the means of script)?

I await a reply with a passion. This is quite important to me, if you understand.

i think its fully posible doe mta have few world objects managed(eg. door of 69 base)

The "door" of Area 69 is a little different than other IPL maps I'm afraid. That is somewhere in the scm. I don't know for sure, but I just overheard a conversation about that a year or two ago.