More than 1 person on the map editor?

Darius

as xx3 says its possible, but ive tried it with a friend and its full of bugs and annoying things.

to be honest i really dont recommend it, if you want to edit a map with 2 persons just make it what you think it should be and send it to your friend to let him add things he wants ;)

At least thats what me and my friend use to do a lot.

as xx3 says its possible, but ive tried it with a friend and its full of bugs and annoying things.

to be honest i really dont recommend it, if you want to edit a map with 2 persons just make it what you think it should be and send it to your friend to let him add things he wants ;)

i've never had any problems with editing maps with multiple players. maybe you could enlighten us what bugs you've found

• 3 weeks later...

i've never had any problems with editing maps with multiple players. maybe you could enlighten us what bugs you've found

euhm, not able to stop test mode, test mode stopping ends in black screen or server crash, people not able to move objects, saving map results in crash for some players...

thats the problem i encountered a lot :/

well the problem was that i couldnt get in the server with using the host game option in the main meny, so i had to clean my resources list and put the mapmaking resources in it, started it and it somehow worked(with all those bugs)

And after editing i just putted old resources back, so im also wondering what could cause these problems :/