[MAP]Snow Valley v.1.0.2[STEALTH]

SATAN

1456.png

Info: After finding the awesome "snow" script by R3mp i just had the idea to make a winter map ..and here it is: a winter version of my "green valley" map with snow textures and falling snow(thanks a lot to R3mp who made this script and allowed me to use it).

Features:

- falling snow (by R3mp)

- custom snow textures for objects and skins (by SATAN)

Supported Gamemodes:

- Stealth

t_1454.pngt_1455.pngt_1452.png

t_1453.pngt_1450.pngt_1451.png

t_1449.pngt_1448.pngt_1461.pngt_1460.png

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=611

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out R3mp's resources: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=profile&id=454

Edited by Guest
Well done, guys! Awesome map (as always..)

thanks mate :]

Would be cool, if swat forces will have a special camouflage, so it'd be hard to see them on the snow :)

woha .. thats a good idea, i might do this for version 1.0.1. :)

ps. since i had many fun making this... im probably gonna make another snow map.

AMASING MAP dude!!! cant wait for the camouflage, you are probably the best mapper of mta :D

thanks a lot em4fun :)

you should have a own server with all your amazing maps :wink:

well i'm too lazy to run my own server (i know it's easy but still..) ..but you can find some of my maps on the "m2s stealth" server :P

ps. just tested this map with some guys .. and some of them had really low fps, this is caused by the snow and can probably fixed by reducing the amount of snow in the snow.lua

//edit: i also discoverd a glitch in the map, im going to fix that later

I also discovered a glitch(you can climb up to the top of the map,just after the small cave)

i thought i found all of the places damn D: ..thanks for telling me, i hope i can find and fix it

btw: if you need new objects/buildings, i can model themfor you if you need. :wink:

i'm currently learning 3D modeling (and it's freakin hard :S ) to make my own objects and stuff .. but thanks a lot for the offer. :)

ps. im just done with the swat winter camouflage :]

haven't seen your post karils sorry D:

how about snowy flying castle?i think it would look awesome

you mean a snowy version of my "flying castle" map? ...the idea itself is good, the problem would be that if i'd change the textures they wouldn't only be changed for the castle but also for other objects in san andreas ...which would look kinda strange when you drive around and randomly some objects have snowy textures while the others don't. :P

and, if ure making snow ice would be awesome too(1dummyed smashable fence transformed into spmashable ice representing obj)

changing only the texture for the fence wouldn't be enough in this case.

i'd have to re-model the fence to make it look like ice otherwise it would just look like a fence with a white/snowy texture on it, but maybe the "hay-ball" object used in the hay mode can be used for it (i already used it for another map as a brakeable stone-wall)

okay good luck with the modeling :wink:

thanks remi :oops:

--------------------------

Version v.1.0.2 released:

- reduced textures file size from around 4mb to only 1.8 mb

Thanks for following this my sugestion, this is now a way to dont stop me from using this map without having users timingout because of the 4mb size xD, good job, i will start the mission asap and post more details and pics of it in action here soon :) (if you dont mind ofc.)

Good work