About Glitch(c bug) script

Lovinglife

Hello, i found this page on wiki, https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SetGlitchEnabled

Well i scripted my own resource, and its all ok. There is a thing that i dont understand. Why my character is forced to crouch when i am doing c bug and i got my last bullet in my deagle; try to c bug fast with ur deagle, and when u got ur last bullet ur char will be forced to crouch. That doesnt happen on sa-mp. Anyone knows how to explain this ?

Regards

Lovinglife

SAMP might have protection against some glitches already. That would be the best explanation I think, since all that happens in single player, and it happened in DP versions of MTA. However, for future knowledge. It is probably best to ask about an SAMP issue on the SAMP forums, as scripting for SAMP and MTA are different and the functions on our wiki only work on MTA. If this doesn't answer your question, then I apologize, it took me a minute to get a grasp of what you were talking about.

SAMP might have protection against some glitches already. That would be the best explanation I think, since all that happens in single player, and it happened in DP versions of MTA. However, for future knowledge. It is probably best to ask about an SAMP issue on the SAMP forums, as scripting for SAMP and MTA are different and the functions on our wiki only work on MTA. If this doesn't answer your question, then I apologize, it took me a minute to get a grasp of what you were talking about.

to be honest i didnt get what u tried to tell me...by the way the problem is that: c bug (glitch) comes from GTA single, on sa-mp it works very good, on MTA it is disable. i did a script (look my 1st post to get func link) but i dont REALLY know why, when im glitchin and i got my last bullet in my deagle (7-1,what u see in game) my char is forced to crouch and stop in order to reload my deagle or my wep (0-7).That's all... :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...