MTA:VC 0.2!!!!

Keva

just saw those screenies on the main page and wow im impressed that this project is going so fast! gta3:mta tookso LONG to devolope but MTA:VC seems to be going in leeps and bounds! im impressed this has allot with MTA and YAMM coming together i guess but keep up the excellant works guys! cant wait to play mta:vc 0.2!!!!!!!!!!!

i also had an idea with the passenger, if they come out witht axis, maybe someone could start a taxi service, for mroe of a roleplay thingy, and bring people places, i think that'd be cool 8)

GTA: Vice City is not supposed to be some stupid roleplay world where you go around selling ice cream, delivering pizzas, and driving taxis for the main part of the game. It's all about blood, violence, and everything in between. Maybe this roleplaying as a side game, but I would stop playing MTA: VC as soon as it turned into a little city living roleplay.

i know what you mean byt hat, i was just thinking of that as being something fun, if you need a break from killing or if your stranded somwhere ask someone for a taxi :lol:

I'd love for GTA to become a sort of "living city".

Yes, people milling about the streets, populating buildings

and the like... Who needs synced peds when you can

populate the city with REAL PEOPLE to kill and piss off.

Of course, there would need to be some reason to play

ther than killing, and driving taxis is NOT gonna do it.

GTA: Vice City is not supposed to be some stupid roleplay world where you go around selling ice cream, delivering pizzas, and driving taxis for the main part of the game. It's all about blood, violence, and everything in between. Maybe this roleplaying as a side game, but I would stop playing MTA: VC as soon as it turned into a little city living roleplay.

hey! im a rolelayer! and its a dream but if we can get server mods working ( OOC, money mod ) it would be :shock:

just a dream tho :(

dammit thats a very distracting avatar :shock::!: ... oh and funny sig, but yeah dream on guys, roleplaying in that scale in gta is not gunna be possible for a long while i think... but if there was a way to record in game kills, money and bought property i have to admit that would be good... now im dreaming of a huge roleplaying vice city, hiring real people as body guards, people importing drugs and being hijacked by my very own crew... damn!

but yeah mta vc how its gonna be is exactly how i imagined gta1 all those years ago when a frend was explaining it to me, i was for sum stupid reason imagining a 3rd person game running around online :lol: CANT WAIT FOR NEXT VERSION!!!

Could perhaps anyone of you say, when V 0.2 will be released?

I can't wait any longer to play new V 0.2 !! :D

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ :lol: