problem with gui not changing title/image

Izanagi

what is wrong is that the gui dice images won't change and the gamble_hotResultLabel won't change it's name

the givemoney server-side works, but I think the trigger server-side which calls the result client-side doesn't trigger the clientside events, which would result in the problem i am at. I am not sure what should I do to fix it thom as i don't see anything that may be wrong, but i am 100% sure that i am wrong.

i have done a similair 'kitsune bakuchi' script with 3 dices, and it works just nicely, but this, on the other hand, does not.

With that info, we can easily look at your code and know what to look for.

Server-side:

- From what I noticed, your server-side function gamble_hotTestPlay is never called.

- At line 39, gamble_kitsuneBakuchiTestPlay is nil or it's a function which you didn't show us. You probably want to change it to gamble_hotTestPlay.

With that info, we can easily look at your code and know what to look for.

Server-side:

- From what I noticed, your server-side function gamble_hotTestPlay is never called.

- At line 39, gamble_kitsuneBakuchiTestPlay is nil or it's a function which you didn't show us. You probably want to change it to gamble_hotTestPlay.

line 39 fixed, uploaded old code.

i'll check the first issue you mentioned again.

kk

/me has fixed that somehow

for some reason the fixing of diceChosen to dieChosen fixed this.

still getting warnings or killtimer function, tho...

the one when 'resetTimer' has a nil value and killTimer is called with a nil value, not sure why my if doesn't work tho

doesn't matter tho, still works nicely

Use EDIT button to edit your post. Don't post 4 times in a row.

So, you don't get any errors or warnings any more? When you make scripts, always make them without warning and error messages, even if it works with warnings, get rid of them.