Problem in Spctating in Stealth Resource

solidsnake

Question

hi all ... i have problem not me only i asked many others that if when player died can change the spectate camera to another player by pressing ® but it doesnt work :!: btw i have MTA 1.0.3

1 more thing also i used last resources from (code.google) r526 on MTA 1.0.3 (replaced) & it also same ...yes more things better but this problem still :(

9 answers to this question

to find the problem behind this you should enable the debug script (/debugscript 3 while logged in as an admin) and see if there are any errors displayed when you press the r key. also check if you accidentally changed the bind key in settings -> binds

Thanks For Reply ... i didin't change anything inside package (.zip) of stealth or maps also i uninstall it again to make sure ... but still

about debugscript OK i will do it

This Topic since Thu Feb 11, 2010 & i did not find the answer yet can anyone plz help me to fix it ... cuz i tried many times to fix it but i failed

i did not modified anything ! & i uninstall then install resources from MTA 1.0.3 & i also installed latest resources from code.google but the problem still even when i delete all folders in resources & put latest resources

its strange that no one notice this bug before :(

Maybe people are annoyed by your impatient and somewhat ungrateful tone, things like "still waiting :roll: ", whining and posting FIVE times in a row might occasionally appear that way in the eyes of some people.

Try reinstalling MTA. (The client.)

man i did manytimes also i did full uninstall include resources also & this problem not me only i asked many others & they host ther server & we test but all same idk if this related with something about pressing R in keyboared & using gadget in same bind key

i did right now (full uninstall) & fresh install of MTA 1.0.3 same nothing happen when press R