Map Editor and Servers problems

Dreams

Question

Hello,

Sorry i am french, and i dont translate.

K, i dl last version, i start.. K.

I press "Map Editor". Nothing :( (i need Map Editor)

K i try to play on a server

I select a server, "Connect".. Error !

"No such mod installed (deathmatch)."

Please help me :cry::cry:

22 answers to this question

Just to try and head off a lot of useless spam here: there's an edit button. You should use it. Bumping your topic with additions you could just as easily have edited into the previous post in an hour or so is just pointless and annoying.

And try to redownload the editor resources.

And that tone isn't going to help either - by acting immaturely and rudely because you seem to think we have some odd obligation to help you, you aren't doing yourself any favors, simply because very few people want to help a rude spammer.

If you'd taken two minutes to search for similar topics in the forum, you would, among other things, have seen that you should launch the dedicated server in order to use the map editor.

ok guys i know its an old topic now but i think i found your problem

I was looking at the resources running while working in map editor and noticed the element browser wasnt running i looked at my HUD and lo and behold the icons at the bottom were missing so heres what you do

run the map editor then login as admin using the chatbox

goto the resources running and start the element browser

and viola it should be all fine and dandy

I got the same problem. the icon box in the left corner won't show up

I tried 1.0.4 and can't figure out to get the WHOLE server working, it did work at 1.0.3.

would prefer 1.0.3.

and the

won't do it either :(

I really hope this gets fixed, so i can map with other players.

well to be honest, im now using 1.0.4 and i cant load resources off my local server only when im connected to my gameserver.

Not to worry though the MTA Team look like they are pushing forward a new release

As far as development goes, it's unclear whether we will indeed skip straight to 1.1 or have a final release of 1.0.4 first. We've already had many useful fixes to stability in our nightly builds, which in themselves warrant a release. Most of these relate to security and stability, but also include helpful fixes such as issues relating to resolution and aspect ratio settings which have been agitating users for a while now.

so im sure these problems will be fixed as soon as possible

in the mean time if you have an online gameserver run the map editor from that