Replacing/adding effects

Deixell

• 3 months later...
Can't MTA team never replace effect file(hud.txd, effects.txd...)?

You can use better effects mod yourself then. Adding something like this is useless tbh.

Why useless?

As fas as i know, if i patch something mode in GTA, i don't enter server in MTA.

Only scripting has limit.

I used mods too!

What I mod here is:

3 CJ clothes including the G-Unit Tank Top

Millenia Weapon pack (Katana, MP5, M4, AK47, Sniper rifle, etc) + SAK's Weapons (Fire Extinguisher, Flamethrower, Rifle, and Teargas)

New Great Effects

Real sky (which replaces timecyc.dat and timecycp.dat)

San Andreas Retextured (Peds)

Hi-res radar

Sultan Impreza by DazzaJay (Paintjob replacement)

I also play MTA SA, well just don't mind replacing the data files (except timecyc.dat & timecycp.dat)

You can see my recommended mods on the Third Party GTA Mods section. I'll be adding more soon.

Yes my MTA SA is modified, but not the ones that affect the server. I just took only retextures and weather tweak for my MTA SA.

If I did the ones that affect the server, there should be an error regarding to "San Andreas Files Has Been Modified".

Yes my MTA SA is modified, but not the ones that affect the server. I just took only retextures and weather tweak for my MTA SA.

If I did the ones that affect the server, there should be an error regarding to "San Andreas Files Has Been Modified".

this is not true.

i had the player who downloaded some weird version from torrents.

he was having trouble with gravity, or something like that, and it couldnt be fixed with replacing data files :/

he was on 1.0.3