I'm not love it,

but the professionelist Mod i know is Counter-Strike...

I'd have to agree that Counterstrike is probably the most professionally done mod out there, though it's brother mods of Day of Defeat and Natural Selection follow closely :)

I dislike CS, too slow paced and repetitive IMO, I get bored after a couple rounds.

I would say Natural-Selection is better in every way.

EDIT: Ive never played any GTA3 mods besides this one

Edited by Guest
Here is a great mod for Red Faction.

http://www.ironsunmod.tk/

Check it out, this is got to be the best out there. BTW CS will never compare to Red Faction, sorry.

if cs wasn't better then red faction can you tell me why it has the most players of all :) and i know the graphics and stuff aren't great but the game stays fun for always :D well the cheaters destroy the fun :(

(it looks cool though :P (the site you gave the mod :P ))

cs was probably a sucess becuse it was free, all the 1337 people were using it, and therefore everyone followed, its simple to use, half-life's sucess

i dunno why really. CS is still the #1 game here (battlefield is giving it a run for its money though =)

Its funny that I run into this topic while at school and turn around and see another student playing CS. heh... Nerds... We kick ass

if cs wasn't better then red faction can you tell me why it has the most players of all and i know the graphics and stuff aren't great but the game stays fun for always well the cheaters destroy the fun

Well, I have learned that retards come in swarms :shock: . CS is just the most popular, not the best. Just because more people live in India then the United States doesn't mean India is a better place to live :lol: .

My favorite was allways Action Half Life. DoD was a close second but I reallly sucked at DOD. Battle Grounds is fun and very... interesting.

I have never played a GTA3 mod. Not even this one (waiting for 0.3a).

• 2 weeks later...

The SA team are doign a great job, and i had a good post count sommit like 300 :( but the site went wrong :S, but easily the best mod for the future as the're city is close to finished for chapter 1, and they say they are bringing multiplayer for the city before the chapter 1 missions