Thanx!

inteGReddy

Hello.. I'm new to the discussion board. I used to play the old mta 0.x versions for vice city. I have been awaiting the release of the deathmatch version using the blue core for years. Well, you guys finally released it and im loving it so far! The only thing I'm having trouble understanding is why so many people, roughly 15k, are playing the other San Andreas mod sa-mp, and very few are playing this one in comparison. This mod actually works, when you shoot people, it registers it most've the time. There are obvious cheaters but nowhere near as bad as the other mod. Anyway, keep up the good work guys! I am a CS major myself, and am jealous of your team's abilities. I love the interface, I love how fast it loads... A+ Stuff, I was going to vote for fh2 for moty, but you get my vote!

Hello.. I'm new to the discussion board. I used to play the old mta 0.x versions for vice city. I have been awaiting the release of the deathmatch version using the blue core for years. Well, you guys finally released it and im loving it so far! The only thing I'm having trouble understanding is why so many people, roughly 15k, are playing the other San Andreas mod sa-mp, and very few are playing this one in comparison. This mod actually works, when you shoot people, it registers it most've the time. There are obvious cheaters but nowhere near as bad as the other mod. Anyway, keep up the good work guys! I am a CS major myself, and am jealous of your team's abilities. I love the interface, I love how fast it loads... A+ Stuff, I was going to vote for fh2 for moty, but you get my vote!

MTA rocks for sure. I have recently moved over here from SA:MP since I got bored of scripting with pawn. MTA with LUA offers us a lot more functions and all and its features are really amazing.

I think that there isn't that many players on MTA because there is not enough various servers to play on. I hope this will change sooner or later.

MTA rocks for sure. I have recently moved over here from SA:MP since I got bored of scripting with pawn. MTA with LUA offers us a lot more functions and all and its features are really amazing.

I think that there isn't that many players on MTA because there is not enough various servers to play on. I hope this will change sooner or later.

yeah man, this game is great. im mostly a battlefield 2 player but this game has alotve potential. especially if some full ongoing gang/turf war servers get going.

yeah man, this game is great. im mostly a battlefield 2 player but this game has alotve potential. especially if some full ongoing gang/turf war servers get going.