MTA on samp scripts

bartje01

It is possible, but for the record, I would only recommend it as a temporary solution, not on a permanent basis. It may look like the easy way out, but you should really seriously consider rewriting your scripts for Lua in MTA - that will offer the best results.

AMX (the resource) is essentially an emulator, and few emulators are perfect. You may experience some issues, and large scripts might not even work. *

And of course, by using SA-MP scripts you are missing out on a lot of truly great scripting features and ways to improve your gamemode and/or scripts.

*) at least this was the case the last time I checked. Correct me if I'm wrong...

It is possible, but for the record, I would only recommend it as a temporary solution, not on a permanent basis. It may look like the easy way out, but you should really seriously consider rewriting your scripts for Lua in MTA - that will offer the best results.

AMX (the resource) is essentially an emulator, and few emulators are perfect. You may experience some issues, and large scripts might not even work. *

And of course, by using SA-MP scripts you are missing out on a lot of truly great scripting features and ways to improve your gamemode and/or scripts.

*) at least this was the case the last time I checked. Correct me if I'm wrong...