Cyrilic in GUI

izstas

Why?

I don't think anyone in the MTA Team uses the Cryllic language, so it won't be for their personal need. What makes you so deserving of bumping the priority list?

If you want this soon, MTA is open source. If you or a friend has the skill and is willing to help, I'm certain the Team will be more than happy to merge Cryllic GUI support worked on by a third party into MTA.

It's going to be the quickest solution for you. Otherwise, you shall just have to wait until features you would like can be implemented, like the rest of us unable to help out.

Why?

I don't think anyone in the MTA Team uses the Cryllic language, so it won't be for their personal need. What makes you so deserving of bumping the priority list?

If you want this soon, MTA is open source. If you or a friend has the skill and is willing to help, I'm certain the Team will be more than happy to merge Cryllic GUI support worked on by a third party into MTA.

It's going to be the quickest solution for you. Otherwise, you shall just have to wait until features you would like can be implemented, like the rest of us unable to help out.

I don't think anyone in the MTA Team uses the Cryllic language

boo!

Well, actually gui supports cyrillic, but only with a small scripting hack at this moment (it was somewhere on the forum). Both cegui and lua support unicode, thats just mta that makes it harder to use atm.