NOTE: SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!! WHEN WILL THEY BE BACK UP?????

computerfreako2

Question

25 answers to this question

It's not MTA's fault that Game-monitor, your connection or the individual server hosters is/are a pile of crap, and if you can't wait a few hours for servers to return, you should go and don't come back until you learn basic patience.

Seriously, whining about a problem here that in any way is not even remotely up to MTA is just... not useful.

Neither is "threatening" to go to SA-MP, because here it turns out that's your loss and most of us here wouldn't even notice you going.

That is my comment on the matter. :wink:

It's not MTA's fault that Game-monitor, your connection or the individual server hosters is/are a pile of crap, and if you can't wait a few hours for servers to return, you should go and don't come back until you learn basic patience.

Seriously, whining about a problem here that in any way is not even remotely up to MTA is just... not useful.

Neither is "threatening" to go to SA-MP, because here it turns out that's your loss and most of us here wouldn't even notice you going.

That is my comment on the matter. :wink:

If you have no knowledge of how things work, the best thing would be to not open your mouth, cause you'd look more intelligent then. Go away and moan about it to the server host, which's server(s) were attacked. MTA team provides you a software, not a server.

If you have no knowledge of how things work, the best thing would be to not open your mouth, cause you'd look more intelligent then. Go away and moan about it to the server host, which's server(s) were attacked. MTA team provides you a software, not a server.

Do you have proof. Your only a member not a worker at mta, so unless you have proof then it was a DDoS attack against mta. All the servers were skyrocketing in ping well into the 1000's

That can also happen if you have a crappy connection (and a crappy brain causing you to confuse the two.)

Unlike SA-MP, MTA doesn't have an idiot for a leader, so it's not hated by as large amounts of people and that makes (D)DoS unlikely to say the very least.

And no, I'm not a "worker", but then neither are you. You're just full of bullsh*t and talk a lot about things you apparently don't know anything about...

Do you have proof. Your only a member not a worker at mta, so unless you have proof then it was a DDoS attack against mta. All the servers were skyrocketing in ping well into the 1000's

That can also happen if you have a crappy connection (and a crappy brain causing you to confuse the two.)

Unlike SA-MP, MTA doesn't have an idiot for a leader, so it's not hated by as large amounts of people and that makes (D)DoS unlikely to say the very least.

And no, I'm not a "worker", but then neither are you. You're just full of bullsh*t and talk a lot about things you apparently don't know anything about...

Doesn't it seem more likely it was your connection that was at fault than every mta server being attacked simultaneously?

This thread makes me laugh :)

Doesn't it seem more likely it was your connection that was at fault than every mta server being attacked simultaneously?

This thread makes me laugh :)