Changings

I hope we can synchronize time from the server in the next version. I chose to set the time to 21:00 on start of a new game, and every time you die, since it would be more fair if you were racing (it would probably be dark for everyone then). I chose for it to be dark because I thought it would be cooler to fighting than during the day. I've already had times when I cursed myself for picking night time for this release, so I hope to have time synchronization implemented in the next version (i'm guessing it wont be too hard, but as ever, you never know untill you actually try)

I hope we can synchronize time from the server in the next version. I chose to set the time to 21:00 on start of a new game, and every time you die, since it would be more fair if you were racing (it would probably be dark for everyone then). I chose for it to be dark because I thought it would be cooler to fighting than during the day. I've already had times when I cursed myself for picking night time for this release, so I hope to have time synchronization implemented in the next version (i'm guessing it wont be too hard, but as ever, you never know untill you actually try)

Ok, it would be more better

Black Dragon, i know what u mean about gforce and brightness problems, try PowerStrip, its a neat little display tweak app that can do many things (shareware, but doesnt time out) Amongst which is hotkey Brightness adjustment (well, gamma actually) with CTRL and ALT and numkey+.

I use it all the time and would be playing blind in most games without it.

Black Dragon, i know what u mean about gforce and brightness problems, try PowerStrip, its a neat little display tweak app that can do many things (shareware, but doesnt time out) Amongst which is hotkey Brightness adjustment (well, gamma actually) with CTRL and ALT and numkey+.

I use it all the time and would be playing blind in most games without it.

In my day turning the brightness up used to be called cheating. :wink::lol: