Sign in to follow this  
Mate_

[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0 beta #1-#3.

You cant. Only things you can change is skins, team names, and weapon ammo.

Actually, you can.

The way is to go to the zip file, open Sounds, then find loop.mp3 and that's where you can change it.

Actually, you can.

The way is to go to the zip file, open Sounds, then find loop.mp3 and that's where you can change it.

i agree

ah, is possibile to take "the anti rush" edf and use it in a map?? o i need to do a map only for basemode gm? i need a thing to "restrict" the area of my map

Yeah, I saw "Anti Rush Element". But first check some other maps first. I dunno how they made the anti rush element...

Actually, you can.

No, you cant. The files are locked to their size, or some sort, if you replace the loop.mp3 or any other file, it gives error that the files has been modified.

pfff

who the hell need lock such an files, whats the point of locking at all, mta comunity is small enought to to see and terminate all ownmade-claimers

Actually, you can.

No, you cant. The files are locked to their size, or some sort, if you replace the loop.mp3 or any other file, it gives error that the files has been modified.

have u tried?

Actually, you can.

have u tried?

OFC I've tried, wouldn't be talking if I didn't ;)

And yes, MTA is opensource, and locking any resource is the lamest thing you can do. If you don't wanna release it, keep it for yourself, and don't release it and lock it.

ok, but can we get more posibilty of changing something in next version?at least unlock sound and model files

Add some custom events with addEvent/triggerEvent then other resources can build on your resource without modifying it.

ok, but can we get more posibilty of changing something in next version?at least unlock sound and model files

afaik Rhbk is making a CFG system, hopefuly with more stuff to change. ^^

Woo #1 DM Gamemode is still developing!

How you've been doing Rhbk? :P

I want to change the choose team sound and the screen, like in PCP gang server.

And what's that on the promo screen?

Rhbk! When there is new version BaseMode?

Rhbk! When there is new version BaseMode?

when cccp will rise again.

I changed the loop.mp3 to another song but i named it loop.mp3 and size 605 KB

when i logged in my server suddenly a message appeared says: GameMode has modified, not allowed, Please reinstall the gamemode or contact the author.

PCP server changed it but how?

please help me with this..