[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0 beta #1-#3.

Mate_

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh thanks Rhbk, keep updating it! I hope this one's much better than the Beta #2!

I hope sometime you get balanced to the AAD! :)

AAD has given a good example on some scripting too! I don't want AAD to be your rival. That's all! :D

AAD is a type of gamemode but anyways I think he shouldnt make bm like aad just because the variety is what makes a difference. I see that you're not a really experienced AAD player, different countries(Europe) play different A/D. Eastern = BaseMode, Western + USA = AAD. You can put it that way :P So the way BaseMode is, should be kept in the future releases, just improvements made ;) SeriouS's A/D is another thing you should all hope for ;).

Actually, you can.

The way is to go to the zip file, open Sounds, then find loop.mp3 and that's where you can change it.

No, you cant. The files are locked to their size, or some sort, if you replace the loop.mp3 or any other file, it gives error that the files has been modified.

AAD is a type of gamemode but anyways I think he shouldnt make bm like aad just because the variety is what makes a difference. I see that you're not a really experienced AAD player, different countries(Europe) play different A/D. Eastern = BaseMode, Western + USA = AAD. You can put it that way :P So the way BaseMode is, should be kept in the future releases, just improvements made ;) SeriouS's A/D is another thing you should all hope for ;).

Actually, I prefer BaseMode, because AAD gamemode reminds me of some 67000215.jpg called samp.

Tomorrow I will begin solid work on a beta#3, I will add events and functions system to enable scripting / editing, also many other things that will be disclosed along with the release beta #3.

Damn i cant change the loop mp3 i changed it to Eminem - Till i collapse ;)

Wait to beta#3, I plan to unlock most files.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love this BaseMode too 8)

Just a few questions. How do I change the teams' skins and how do I add a map of my own?

Also, can I add lobby music?

Thanks

-Sam

Welcome

- You can change your team by pressing the [ F4 ]

- Here is a video of how to create map By Rhbk:

- You can't change the music ..

=)

Changed the skins and vehicles, how do we change the lobby textures Almajhool2008?

I used TXDworshop 4.0 program to edit

how to change textures in lobby:

-extract basemode.zip

- open TXDWorkShop

- Open TXD < title bar

-open basemode folder

-open others folder

-open choose mp_diner1.txd file

-you will see all contains in lobby

-choose anyone you like

-then export and make the type of picture is PNG

-you can edit it by Paint, Sagnit Eiditor, or photoshop, but don't make the size too big, make sure the size is 256 X 256 pixel

-also, you can take pictures from google, but if bigger more than 256 x 256 it will not work, you can make it 255 x 255 pixel

-edit it or if you dont want to edit

-change the picture name to the name of that picture that you choosed it in TXDworkshop

-then go back to TXDworkshop

-click on Import

-then choose the pics that you want to replace..

then your'e done..