[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0 beta #1-#3.

Mate_

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, you can.

The way is to go to the zip file, open Sounds, then find loop.mp3 and that's where you can change it.

i agree

ah, is possibile to take "the anti rush" edf and use it in a map?? o i need to do a map only for basemode gm? i need a thing to "restrict" the area of my map

Actually, you can.

The way is to go to the zip file, open Sounds, then find loop.mp3 and that's where you can change it.

No, you cant. The files are locked to their size, or some sort, if you replace the loop.mp3 or any other file, it gives error that the files has been modified.

Actually, you can.

No, you cant. The files are locked to their size, or some sort, if you replace the loop.mp3 or any other file, it gives error that the files has been modified.

have u tried?

Actually, you can.

have u tried?

OFC I've tried, wouldn't be talking if I didn't ;)

And yes, MTA is opensource, and locking any resource is the lamest thing you can do. If you don't wanna release it, keep it for yourself, and don't release it and lock it.

I changed the loop.mp3 to another song but i named it loop.mp3 and size 605 KB

when i logged in my server suddenly a message appeared says: GameMode has modified, not allowed, Please reinstall the gamemode or contact the author.

PCP server changed it but how?

please help me with this..