[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0 beta #1-#3.

Mate_

Hi, I want to show the latest version of BaseMode - beta #1. This is the 1st public release of BaseMode 1.0. Perhaps you can find any bugs / errors or would like to propose something, please send them here: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk.

I won't describe this more, untill i will relase final version.

Commands list:

/set name [t1/t2] [name]

/set score [t1/t2] [score]

/set time [arena/base] [min] [sec]

/base number

/arena number

/end

/play

/pause

/add [id]

/gun

/rsp

/vote [arena/base] [number/nubmers(max 9)]

Key F4 to fast team change

Screenshots:

1a.png7a.png

3a.png4a.png

5a.png6a.png

9a.png10a.png

2a.png8.png

Download:

GameMode:http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/BaseMode.zip

Bases: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/bazy.zip

Arenas: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/areny.zip

You have to past gamemode to resource folder and give admin rights (in acl.xml).

Contents folders 'areny' and 'bazy' - there are maps which are compatibile with gamemode.

Please stop resource 'mapmanager' for correct work. (In next version I will fix this issue).

=====================Beta#2===

=====================Beta#3===

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I want to show the latest version of BaseMode - beta #1. This is the 1st public release of BaseMode 1.0. Perhaps you can find any bugs / errors or would like to propose something, please send them here: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk.

I won't describe this more, untill i will relase final version.

Commands list:

/set name [t1/t2] [name]

/set score [t1/t2] [score]

/set time [arena/base] [min] [sec]

/base number

/arena number

/end

/play

/pause

/add [id]

/gun

/rsp

/vote [arena/base] [number/nubmers(max 9)]

Key F4 to fast team change

Screenshots:

1a.png7a.png

3a.png4a.png

5a.png6a.png

9a.png10a.png

2a.png8.png

Download:

GameMode:http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/BaseMode.zip

Bases: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/bazy.zip

Arenas: http://anoclan.zxy.me/rhbk/areny.zip

You have to past gamemode to resource folder and give admin rights (in acl.xml).

Contents folders 'areny' and 'bazy' - there are maps which are compatibile with gamemode.

Please stop resource 'mapmanager' for correct work. (In next version I will fix this issue).

=====================Beta#2===

=====================Beta#3===

Edited by Guest

Wow! Cool Game mode! I appreciate your work. :thumbup:

The spectating scene is also awesome! Counter Strike style (in my opinion)

How did you get all those custom models?

I have 2 questions:

1. Why you didn't put the download file on the community?

2. What's the difference between the basemode on the community and here?

Edited by Guest

Wow! Cool Game mode! I appreciate your work. :thumbup:

The spectating scene is also awesome! Counter Strike style (in my opinion)

I have 2 questions:

Edited by Guest

Lobby and flag is textures made by me, others textures/models is SRT3 mod( San Andreas Retextured), i allready reinstall my game, becouse this mod lagging.

Becouse i plane do it on final realse(allready is beta).

BaseMode at community is in old versions, mainly for mta dm DP.

BaseMode here is in new version, written from begining, uses mta map system and is generally more extensive.

Lobby and flag is textures made by me, others textures/models is SRT3 mod( San Andreas Retextured), i allready reinstall my game, becouse this mod lagging.

Becouse i plane do it on final realse(allready is beta).

BaseMode at community is in old versions, mainly for mta dm DP.

BaseMode here is in new version, written from begining, uses mta map system and is generally more extensive.

Hey RHBK, I found a bug.

Sometimes on the lobby, I didn't see the map loads. (I have to use votemap to do this)

And after the resource loads, you can actually do punch and kick and disabled after the first round ends.

And I have new to develop:

1. Make an EDF so we can make our own basemode maps. (just spawnpoint edf is enough)

2. Make more characters to choose from one team (for each gangs [team], you know there are 3 skins right? Make it)

3. Add new spectating mode and the ingame view, maybe first person view?

If you can make these, this will be an awesome gamemode.

Hey RHBK, I found a bug.

Sometimes on the lobby, I didn't see the map loads. (I have to use votemap to do this)

And after the resource loads, you can actually do punch and kick and disabled after the first round ends.

And I have new to develop:

1. Make an EDF so we can make our own basemode maps. (just spawnpoint edf is enough)

2. Make more characters to choose from one team (for each gangs [team], you know there are 3 skins right? Make it)

If you can make these, this will be an awesome gamemode.

I knows this bugs, this will be fixed in beta #2.

EDF is maked, you can create new bases and arenas in map editor (you olny must name it arena_x and base_x becouse gamemode starting maps and he find it via number).

This have been removed from gamemode, becouse skins will be mistaken for players, I plane make skins setable in cfg.

Maybe i will make this in version 1.0.

Thanks for all comments and I'm waiting for more comments, ratings and objections.

I knows this bugs, this will be fixed in beta #2.

EDF is maked, you can create new bases and arenas in map editor (you olny must name it arena_x and base_x becouse gamemode starting maps and he find it via number).

This have been removed from gamemode, becouse skins will be mistaken for players, I plane make skins setable in cfg.

Maybe i will make this in version 1.0.

Thanks for all comments and I'm waiting for more comments, ratings and objections.

what's the use of Marker and Anti Rush Element?

Marker:

1. Marker is a main point of base, and "Attack" Team can capture the base by standing in marker.

2. CountingPeriod-Camera is starting rotating from marker coordinates.

Ani Rush Elements are for anti rush system - this system prevent players from geting out an battlefield (it's only for mode arena becouse in mode base anti rush is creating automatic).

And what's the difference between Base & Arena?

Mode Base: It's mode played most on Clan Wars (CW), one Team - "Attack" must capture the base by standing few seconds in maker or by killing opposite team. For this Team two - "Defend" must deffending the base untill round time goes 0 or by kill opposite team.

Mode Arena: It's like TDM whith one spawn per round, target of the mode is killing opposite team.

what's the use of Marker and Anti Rush Element?

Marker:

1. Marker is a main point of base, and "Attack" Team can capture the base by standing in marker.

2. CountingPeriod-Camera is starting rotating from marker coordinates.

Ani Rush Elements are for anti rush system - this system prevent players from geting out an battlefield (it's only for mode arena becouse in mode base anti rush is creating automatic).

And what's the difference between Base & Arena?

Mode Base: It's mode played most on Clan Wars (CW), one Team - "Attack" must capture the base by standing few seconds in maker or by killing opposite team. For this Team two - "Defend" must deffending the base untill round time goes 0 or by kill opposite team.

Mode Arena: It's like TDM whith one spawn per round, target of the mode is killing opposite team.