Glitch | Cbug | Mta needs this... enable with this!

Trip

Ye im a samp player...mta is coded wonderfully..but the gameplay fails... the documentation on enabling the glitch/cbug is also lacking as its not finished. IF all servers enabled this..i PROMISE more player would play...as its a part of gta that makes it higly compettitive/faster gameplay etc..even since the first mp...mta wuhh..0.3 in GTA3...jumpin after u shoot...always been somethin other then errr stand shoot...mmk.

you can enable this with this hurr son:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ils&id=561

SPREAD IT LIKE GOOD DRUGS!! :redhotevil:

Edited by Guest

Ye im a samp player...mta is coded wonderfully..but the gameplay fails... the documentation on enabling the glitch/cbug is also lacking as its not finished. IF all servers enabled this..i PROMISE more player would play...as its a part of gta that makes it higly compettitive/faster gameplay etc..even since the first mp...mta wuhh..0.3 in GTA3...jumpin after u shoot...always been somethin other then errr stand shoot...mmk.

Edited by Guest

You copied and pasted the example on the wiki into a text file, added a three line meta.xml and then added a file called 'readmec***.txt' that told people exactly what the manual tells them - how to install a resource (which every server admin surely already knows).

The documentation on the wiki isn't 'lacking' - at least not for this function.

You copied and pasted the example on the wiki into a text file, added a three line meta.xml and then added a file called 'readmec***.txt' that told people exactly what the manual tells them - how to install a resource (which every server admin surely already knows).

The documentation on the wiki isn't 'lacking' - at least not for this function.

cunts not really a bad word -_- not meant 2 be anyway... dont be so sensative

and i meant lacking per scripting n00bs.

like me -_- i know very basics scripting...and i had to get help from the irc channel to get everything correct.

i added it to the resources as u said.

cunts not really a bad word -_- not meant 2 be anyway... dont be so sensative

and i meant lacking per scripting n00bs.

like me -_- i know very basics scripting...and i had to get help from the irc channel to get everything correct.

i added it to the resources as u said.

You're a bit early, April 1st isn't for some time yet.

As you know, enabling of GTA glitches (which, by the way, were disabled for a reason) is already possible through scripting, so whether or not servers contain them is up to the servers' respective owners. The whole enabling thing is one line of code, and if you can't tackle that without tons of documentation, you're just not trying hard enough. :P

(I also don't see how the documentation is "not finished", it's all there on the wiki.)

Personally, I'm against bugs in my MTA/GTA gameplay for the simple reason: they're bugs. Proficience at a game should be measured by how well one does in the actual game, not how well one manipulates known bugs.

But maybe that's just me...

If it's that important to you, feel free to create a "Bug abuser haven" server. If you create one with that in mind, that's fair enough I guess, but trying to coerce existing servers with established gameplay into making bug abuse a part of them.... it just doesn't make sense IMO.

And I don't really agree with this whole "do as I say and you'll get over 9000 players" routine, it's been done in the past and it's being done too often, considering it's pure crap. You don't speak for the entire SA-MP player base and so, there's not that much point to pretending you do, is there?

You're a bit early, April 1st isn't for some time yet.

As you know, enabling of GTA glitches (which, by the way, were disabled for a reason) is already possible through scripting, so whether or not servers contain them is up to the servers' respective owners. The whole enabling thing is one line of code, and if you can't tackle that without tons of documentation, you're just not trying hard enough. :P

(I also don't see how the documentation is "not finished", it's all there on the wiki.)

Personally, I'm against bugs in my MTA/GTA gameplay for the simple reason: they're bugs. Proficience at a game should be measured by how well one does in the actual game, not how well one manipulates known bugs.

But maybe that's just me...

If it's that important to you, feel free to create a "Bug abuser haven" server. If you create one with that in mind, that's fair enough I guess, but trying to coerce existing servers with established gameplay into making bug abuse a part of them.... it just doesn't make sense IMO.

And I don't really agree with this whole "do as I say and you'll get over 9000 players" routine, it's been done in the past and it's being done too often, considering it's pure crap. You don't speak for the entire SA-MP player base and so, there's not that much point to pretending you do, is there?

• 2 weeks later...

lol u med?

with all ya big words loool

i dont bug or glitch in any other game...but players have done more then strafe in gta since its conception -_-

samp has 5000 players mta has 500....not completly accurate numbers...per time im sure...but its the correct ratio -_-

most samp players are like MTA? fuckin GAY! so... ye... white ppl and there fagot explanations :roll: and theres only like...a few servers that dont allow bugging...very few...and not 2 many ppl play them.

Proficience? are u serious? u googled that word hahahahah

and all i did ...was post one fuckin file that wasnt posted all together for n00bs...thats it...u actin like im claimin to have created it...

but w/e u gay....and i'll probly never check this again...only checkin it now for the link to resources haha..so..go ahead and type some more fagotry. k bai

Yoyo in da house my nizzle fo'shizzle, don't be dissin' my typin' or imma pop a MAAAAD cap in yo' ass, etc.

No, seriously. There is such a thing as a vocabulary (you should google it) and not typing like a retard.

But returning to the matter; your statistics (or lack thereof) are bullcrap, and if you were serious at all instead of trying to troll, you'd probably at least try to collect your 3 brain cells and come with a coherent argument or two.