Need support for MTA with Seven

alexoune37

Question

Hello!

I have a problem with MTA.

I use as a system of explotation Seven and I would like to use MTA editor, but when I arrive at the end of telechargemet, he said there is an error: "The investigation has 0xe97d33b0 uses the memory address 0xe97d33b0. The memory could not be in a "read" "

So please, help me!

Edited by Guest

23 answers to this question

Hello!

I have a problem with MTA.

I use as a system of explotation Seven and I would like to use MTA editor, but when I arrive at the end of telechargemet, he said there is an error: "The investigation has 0xe97d33b0 uses the memory address 0xe97d33b0. The memory could not be in a "read" "

So please, help me!

Edited by Guest

This post is why you get a friend who knows some English to help you type your post rather than use Google Translate. :mrgreen:

I agree with robhol. Memory could not be "read" errors in MTA are typically outdated dependencies. Check your drivers and DirectX 9, and check to make sure the Visual C++ Runtime installed correctly.

No idea how much of that he will understand, but I don't know much French. :P

This post is why you get a friend who knows some English to help you type your post rather than use Google Translate. :mrgreen:

I agree with robhol. Memory could not be "read" errors in MTA are typically outdated dependencies. Check your drivers and DirectX 9, and check to make sure the Visual C++ Runtime installed correctly.

No idea how much of that he will understand, but I don't know much French. :P

This issue happens on random Windows 7 machines. So far i've been unable to narrow down what the common denominator is.

You'll have to work around it by running MTA Server.exe, and typing 'start editor' within the server console. Then connect to your local server by connecting to the server in the "LAN" tab of the server browser.

This issue happens on random Windows 7 machines. So far i've been unable to narrow down what the common denominator is.

You'll have to work around it by running MTA Server.exe, and typing 'start editor' within the server console. Then connect to your local server by connecting to the server in the "LAN" tab of the server browser.