Server Browser dont show servers.

Gothem

Question

16 answers to this question

Does it say anything interesting in the lower-left corner of the server browser window? Something like:

"Master server list could not be retrieved"

"Master server list could not be parsed"

Or is it just showing "Found 0 / xxx"?

it says "Master server list could not be retrieved" D:

Does it say anything interesting in the lower-left corner of the server browser window? Something like:

"Master server list could not be retrieved"

"Master server list could not be parsed"

Or is it just showing "Found 0 / xxx"?

it says "Master server list could not be retrieved" D:

This means your PC has waited over 10 seconds to get the server list send to it, but hasn't yet been received. This could mean something is blocking the connection, either outgoing or incoming, or it just took a while for the master server to notice you sent a request. (which I doubt)

You should try disabling all firewalls and other protective measures for a moment. See if that helps. If you've managed to fix it somehow, please tell everyone how you did it as it's a far too common problem at the moment.

This means your PC has waited over 10 seconds to get the server list send to it, but hasn't yet been received. This could mean something is blocking the connection, either outgoing or incoming, or it just took a while for the master server to notice you sent a request. (which I doubt)

You should try disabling all firewalls and other protective measures for a moment. See if that helps. If you've managed to fix it somehow, please tell everyone how you did it as it's a far too common problem at the moment.

i have tried disabling all firewalls and passing the computer directly to internet.

nothing works :/

i have tried disabling all firewalls and passing the computer directly to internet.

nothing works :/

I'm having this very problem. I've disabled firewall, allowed MTA through, and let it run as an admin, but yet the Master server list will not come up. The first time I've downloaded this, it worked fine, but after I tried playing it again, it started doing this. I also noticed that ever since I tried re-installing this, the splash screen doesn't show up either.