addEventHandler("onResourceStart", resourceRoot, 
    function() 
        for i,player in ipairs(getElementsByType("player")) do 
            spawn(player) 
        end 
    end 
) 

function spawn(player) 
    repeat until spawnPlayer ( player, -711+math.random(1,5), 957+math.random(5,9), 12.4, 90, math.random(9,288) ) 
    fadeCamera(player, true) 
    setCameraTarget(player, player) 
end 

addEventHandler("onPlayerJoin", root, 
    function() 
        spawn(source) 
    end 
) 

addEventHandler("onPlayerWasted", root, 
    function() 
        setTimer(spawn, 1800, 1, source) 
    end 
) 

Do you think you could tell me what to edit? I've tryed multiple times.

Well here is it.

addEventHandler("onResourceStart", resourceRoot,    function()        for i,player in ipairs(getElementsByType("player")) do            spawn(player)        end    end) function spawn(player)    repeat until spawnPlayer ( player, -711+math.random(1,5), 957+math.random(5,9), 12.4, 90, math.random(9,288) )    fadeCamera(player, true)    setCameraTarget(player, player)end addEventHandler("onPlayerJoin", root,    function()        spawn(source)    end) addEventHandler("onPlayerWasted", root,    function()        setTimer(spawn, 1800, 1, source)    end)

Do you think you could tell me what to edit? I've tryed multiple times.

function playerDied( ammo, attacker, weapon, bodypart )
	gDiedX, gDiedY, gDiedZ= getElementPosition(source) -- We save wheres he/she dies
end
addEventHandler("onPlayerWasted", getRootElement(), playerDied)

You need to research more at the wiki.

You can edit the arguments in spawnPlayer( player, -711+math.random(1,5), 957+math.random(5,9), 12.4, 90, math.random(9,288) ) and set the arguments what you need. Example: You can set there the players pos in the last death IF he/she died.

(x=blue, y=green, z=red)

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SpawnPlayer

gDiedX, gDiedY, gDiedZ= getElementPosition(source) -- We save wheres he/she dies
end

You can edit the arguments in spawnPlayer( player, -711+math.random(1,5), 957+math.random(5,9), 12.4, 90, math.random(9,288) ) and set the arguments what you need. Example: You can set there the players pos in the last death IF he/she died.

(x=blue, y=green, z=red)

end

(x=blue, y=green, z=red)

Big mistake. If you have this code and two players die within a short while, they will both spawn at one location. Use a table, for example table[player][x,y,z]

end

(x=blue, y=green, z=red)

Big mistake. If you have this code and two players die within a short while, they will both spawn at one location. Use a table, for example table[player][x,y,z]