[help]Team Elimination

TDK(RU)

Greetings! I search the help in creation of a script for elimination of players. For example there is player John and the player [CT] John. On a server there is a command [CT]. It is necessary to me that players with a prefix [CT] before anybody automatically at calling on a server got to a command [CT] and spawn there where costs spawnpoin for team [CT] help me please

Greetings! I search the help in creation of a script for elimination of players. For example there is player John and the player [CT] John. On a server there is a command [CT]. It is necessary to me that players with a prefix [CT] before anybody automatically at calling on a server got to a command [CT] and spawn there where costs spawnpoin for team [CT] help me please

Ilogical ;D But, I know what do you want to make. Commands aren't really good. Detecting tag isn't too (I can rename and have privledges). It should be good to make a simple system, where clan member logins and gets privledges to use this func. After logout, he can't use it anymore. This idea sucks, because members can abuse :>

Ilogical ;D But, I know what do you want to make. Commands aren't really good. Detecting tag isn't too (I can rename and have privledges). It should be good to make a simple system, where clan member logins and gets privledges to use this func. After logout, he can't use it anymore. This idea sucks, because members can abuse :>