Adding water in your maps

Hiyoko

Is there some kind of resource made that allows you to easily add and resize water in your map? I've seen it in some servers which allowed you to add water at any height, and at any size. I thought it should be possible in the map editor too.

If anyone could link me to this resource, I would appreciate it.

Is there some kind of resource made that allows you to easily add and resize water in your map? I've seen it in some servers which allowed you to add water at any height, and at any size. I thought it should be possible in the map editor too.

If anyone could link me to this resource, I would appreciate it.

Why is everyone just giving links? I'd appreciate it if people actually wrote down what you need to do to make it work through the editor.

I was not answering to your question but confirming you can create water in map files.

You already know what to do... You have to script it yourself. If you can't script and don't want to learn to script then hire someone who can make it for you. If you want support for water creation in map editor then you have to make a request/bug report.

Why is everyone just giving links? I'd appreciate it if people actually wrote down what you need to do to make it work through the editor.

I was not answering to your question but confirming you can create water in map files.

You already know what to do... You have to script it yourself. If you can't script and don't want to learn to script then hire someone who can make it for you. If you want support for water creation in map editor then you have to make a request/bug report.