Xbox360 controller enhancements+mouse

silent785

It appears to be impossible to use the Left Trigger(LT) to aim and the right trigger(RT) to shoot(as it's pre-configured in GTA IV), it would be great to be able to bind those buttons to those actions.

And another thing, you can't change mouse sensitivity in MTA, in SA-MP and SP my mouse sensitivity is correct but in MTA it's too fast. I have to reduce my sensitivity in Windows all the time just to play MTA properly.

Would be great to see that feature added to the options.

Another great thing would be to be able to put the "look" back to normal with a controller, atm it's only possible for mouse. The controller look is inverted(which is annoying).

It appears to be impossible to use the Left Trigger(LT) to aim and the right trigger(RT) to shoot(as it's pre-configured in GTA IV), it would be great to be able to bind those buttons to those actions.

And another thing, you can't change mouse sensitivity in MTA, in SA-MP and SP my mouse sensitivity is correct but in MTA it's too fast. I have to reduce my sensitivity in Windows all the time just to play MTA properly.

Another great thing would be to be able to put the "look" back to normal with a controller, atm it's only possible for mouse. The controller look is inverted(which is annoying).

The triggers were meant to be compatible as binds. It probably has to be looked into.

Mouse sensitivity - do you mean the cursor GUI mouse, or general look sensitivity?

Controller look can be uninverted by simply switching the bound axes in the menu.

The triggers were meant to be compatible as binds. It probably has to be looked into.

Mouse sensitivity - do you mean the cursor GUI mouse, or general look sensitivity?

Controller look can be uninverted by simply switching the bound axes in the menu.