scurvy win98

• MTA Team

The same errors? that is impossible :lol:

No serious now : as has been stated many times before : the team does not now why it does not work in Windows 98. We are doing everything to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

No real testing was done on Windows 98 since the team stays up to date and uses Windows XP but we will look in to the problem

to developpers: maybe you'll find the solutions if you would take the time to DEBUG on a win 98 box! i remind you most of gta players use win98 and still you release stuff that only a minority can run..its totally non-sense. see what happens when its not open source...at least give the code to somebody of your team that have win98 so he can debug it on that platform..............we are really fed up waiting for *one* of your mods to work

Most GTA Users DO NOT use Win98. Check the site statistics and the number of people playing MTA at any point in time.

Win98 Users, for whatever reason, still feel they are the Majority, which is incorrect by our Statistics.

That aside, we will eventually have to tear down one of our systems and put Win98 on it. We DO NOT know why it will not work for it, as there isn't any code that should be conflicting.

We could not care less how fed up you are, as we are doing the best we can without receiving anything in return. Go cry about it. Im tired of you Win98 Users feeling personally threatened by a mistake, yes, OUR mistake that is causing you to not work. But, it was a mistake, not intential, so just wait.

what are you complaining about.................i got win 98 and VC and MTA both work fine. (well i aint to sure about MTA but thats probably my internet connection being to slow etc) However my comp is lowest spec possible to run Vice City and with those crappy specs this comp really struggled to keep up with XP. I only got 128 ram and i think Xp need that on its own and win 98 only needs 32 (or somin like that)

what are you complaining about.................i got win 98 and VC and MTA both work fine. (well i aint to sure about MTA but thats probably my internet connection being to slow etc) However my comp is lowest spec possible to run Vice City and with those crappy specs this comp really struggled to keep up with XP. I only got 128 ram and i think Xp need that on its own and win 98 only needs 32 (or somin like that)

Read the thread. People have problems running MTA on Windows 9x. Of course Vice City works, but try MTA.

:cry: What I have doing, when I start Vice City multiplaier by the help of MTA:VC server and I don't look playmate in game only on radar. Please I need help.