The most important reason we dont do samp -> mta - unicode

yezizhu

Question

Yes, I've searched about unicode support.

From the time, I've played mta and ever liked it because it can be done many epic features. And I was nearly showed my ass to samp, hands to mta.

But when I known that mta doesn't support unicode, I had to go away.

As a scripter in a gtaMulti team, I am very interested in the mta features, leraning lua, and willing to script to mta.But as a teamer, I should obey the command, the fact is, we may not actract ANY custom(china) player in mta - clients is our team goal.

Our team is doing nothing hard with english, we can leran, or it alredy done. But we team cannot shout to player "You all must learn more english if u want futher play!".

What I means, is that only we could let players use Chinese in mta,will the players come.

I know unicode support is hard though mta scoure code is hugh enough, but I'm always looking forward it happen.

8 answers to this question

• MTA Team

We are aware of this - proper support for Unicode characters will be added in some future release. It's a major task sadly, so we could really use some coding help with it, from those who are interested especially.

There's support for Estonian letters and others, there really is no utf-8 support or something similar?

Few unicode support/

We are aware of this - proper support for Unicode characters will be added in some future release. It's a major task sadly, so we could really use some coding help with it, from those who are interested especially.

Very gald to hear that^^

But what is it time. Months later or about a year?