[MAP]Berlin 1945 v.2.0.0

SATAN

Hi, I saw your topic at the SAMP community's forum, but figured out it would be impossible to get this working without a really good streamer. So I thought I'd go here and ask if there is by any chance possible to try it out somewhere in MTA? Maybe if someone is using it?

Anyway, good job.

You put ll the other mappers into a lower league, this is brilliant!

excpet for johnline and all the other mappers who are using custom 3d models for their maps :<

..btw i'm planing to also make a map made out of custom objects in the future, but atm im too lazy :lol:

Totally fits the dm scene too, nice job. Unique masterpiece! :fadein:

thanks a lot buddy :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

@Makarov

Yes i know it's a small map, but you have to keep in mind that it is ment to be a DM/TDM map.

I'm currently have no plans to make a bigger one, but you are free to use my textures if you want to make your own (bigger) version. Thank you for your feedback. :)

(please try to post in english next time ..translating texts with google is kinda hard. :P )

• 3 weeks later...
@Makarov

Yes i know it's a small map, but you have to keep in mind that it is ment to be a DM/TDM map.

I'm currently have no plans to make a bigger one, but you are free to use my textures if you want to make your own (bigger) version. Thank you for your feedback. :)

(please try to post in english next time ..translating texts with google is kinda hard. :P )

SATAN, please check the e-mail, I wrote you a business proposal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...