Remote Console

spitzi92

Question

7 answers to this question

well hankey :D:D hättse mir auch so sagen können:D

no to the others i ask whether there is something like the old admin remote console with which you are connected to the server, can see the chat and kick or ban players without having opened mtadm or a web interface

well it's not hard, but the web admin interface is not like the remote console, the features and things like that.

also it's inperformant to have the Internet Browser opened instead of an external program.

If i want to write a remote console for myself, can i use the HTTP Server Protocol for getting information and sending messages, kicks or bans, or do i have to use the MTA Server Protocol for doing such things?

You can use the HTTP protocol, which is documented here: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Resource_Web_Access. This allows you to call any MTA function or any resource function over the network.

You can add any feature you want to the web interface - it's all in resources, nothing hardcoded, and all pretty easy to write. Improving the web interface seems much more sensible than writing a new app - everyone has a web browser already.