Take a glance (Help needed :)

Underlayer

Background Knowlegde (Not Needed, if your quick, skip to next paragraph)

Pardon my nooob. I used to play this game a few years ago... Grand Theft Auto that is, and MTA. I've done some things here and there, and now im back (Not that you would remeber me :P ). I've decided to start my own little clan, and I've gotten a 16 slot server

Any how, Im having loads of troubles installing any scripts. I cannot develop scripts, because I don't know how, and I don't look forward to creating any. Im trying add basic scripts that I have found on this page : https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... pDownloads

Im not sure if they are compatible or what not, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. Now to the big problem... I have access to the server files via FTP. Where do these LUA scripts or what ever need to go? I don't know what to copy, how to get it started.

If you could just briefly summarize what to Upload to the ftp. Do I put .ZIP files up? What directory / folder do I add them? What command lines or what ever must I write in the server config or what ever to get them started? Im particularly looking to add the ADMIN mod at the moment, but I would also like to know how to add other mods too, in order not to double post.

I thank you will all my heart for reading this, and hopefully providing some help!

Ignore any spelling mistakes, or ANY mistakes (grammer/ script names) .

--Underlayer

Most resources over there should be compatible with MTA SA 1.0.x. Perhaps some have minor compatibility issues due to being developed for DP2, but most should work.

The resources should be put in server/mods/deathmatch/resources. You can just dump the .zips there, MTA will unpack them automatically. (unpacked data will be in resourcecache)

Furthermore, I think most of the info you need is located in the MTA SA Server Manual. It would be advisable to read it carefully, as there might be some valuable info. (even the info I provided above)

Wondeful! Thanks so much man :fadein: , I've added the speedometer, fule & bank system. But as you know, with success also comes errors.

The admin module or script or mod dosn't work properly. I don't know how to add myself, and it kicks everyone except me for Invalid Serial? :S

I've also noticed that some servers have a login / register bar. How could I add this? Any more help would be greatly appreciated. Once this is all working, your all invited over :P To see what I've accomplished with your help!

Out and Over - Underlayer

Hey dude, thanks for the link, i've tried it, and I will most likely use it untill my Scripter is finished with my custom one, hes making it with a full registry shit so yeah.. Im still having problems with the Admin Panel , I don't know what happening, its going nuts and kicks anyone

Im not sure if I did it correctly, could you please tell me? Gah! I can't attach the XML file, as the extension is not allowed on this forum. Instead here it is:

<ACL>
 <!--
   Access List of commands Admin System uses.

This is a default setup.
 -->
 <acl name="Admin">
   <!--This is the ACL for Admin group-->
<account name="|XG|Jones" password="0FDCFCD6354C96221E46EEF87330A9D6" ip="124.43.84.20" /> 
   <account name="|XG|Underlayer" password="AC754A330530832BA1BF7687F577DA91" ip="24.36.190.59" /> 
   <!--Admin Panel Tabs-->
   <right name="tab.players" />
   <right name="tab.resources" />
   <right name="tab.server" />
   <right name="tab.bans" />
   <right name="tab.adminchat" />
   <!--Player Related-->
   <right name="command.kick" />
   <right name="command.freeze" />
   <right name="command.mute" />
   <right name="command.spectate" />
   <right name="command.slap" />