More 0.3

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Whoopee in CTW will be destroyable. I have placed some pickups along the way to restore the Whoopee's health, but if the Whoopee is destroyed or hits the water it will simply come back to where it was destroyed, with restored health.

Will you be able to ride in a car with your friend? Like say me and my friend (Insert name---Bob) and playing MTA. He bulls up in a Banshee. I go up the passenger side door and hit F (my enter key). Will I rip him out of his car, or be a passenger? I think it would be absolutely awesome if you could ride with friends.

lol. That'd be fun too, but just the image of me and three friends jumping out of a cab in a crowded city runing through the streets from the cops makes me smile. :D I hope eventually you'll be able to ride with friends. Oh, another question. Will it matter what version of GTA3 you have? I have a legit game but my friend downloaded a working ripped one, but you can't update it because when you try you get an error message like "Unknown Version" (that's simplified, but that's what it pretty much says) Thanks for the info.

Just don't think of ANY release dates yet, for there is none.

Think it will take at least a month for us to complete it, and do not ask for any pre-releases, because if you do it will slow us down by awnsering to all those requests.

Just think it will be a month, that way it will only be better when you get a suprise and it is sooner than that.

We cannot give any guarantee or release date. just sit tight because it WILL come !

:lol:

i'm just wondering if the Real GTA3 mod will be able to be played in MTA..... this is a very phat mod giving explosions a better sound and makes most of the cars real ones(which is cool when i want to go stylin about liberty in a viper), that and the radar looks a lot more detailed..... if i need to reinstall and have just an unmodded version of GTA3 on my puter i guess that won't be much of a prob but i really think this mod is to awsome to take off

:shock: Wow, alot of nice features in MTA 0.3, I can't wait to try it out at the next LAN party (if it is released by then :wink::D )

"MTA 0.3 is going to kick a$$ :mrgreen::D !!!