More 0.3

• MTA Team

A bit more news about 0.3. The progress counter has been updated so we make an update at the forums:

* Traffic and peds should be synced in 0.3

* Capture The Whoopie will be included in 0.3

Old news:

included game modes:

-Deathmatch

-Team Deathmatch

-Liberty City Survivor (last man standing)

-Freeze Tag (name could be changing)

-30 players

-ingame chat

-improved netcode

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mta 0.3 will be great!

but ive got another question:

me and a friend wanted to do a race in 0.2, but gta3 runs very slow on his machine. therefore his car (we had both a banshee) was much slower :-( , and the ingame time runs much slower at his pc than at my pc. how do you plan to fix that problem?

Synced peds AND traffic? SWEET! Good Job guys, that's already a step further than i thought it was gonna be. OOh, Capture the Whoop will be in there too? =) Glad you guys were able to use that. Keep it up!

A bit more news about 0.3. The progress counter has been updated so we make an update at the forums:

* Traffic and peds should be synced in 0.3

* Capture The Whoopie will be included in 0.3

Old news:

included game modes:

-Deathmatch

-Team Deathmatch

-Liberty City Survivor (last man standing)

-Freeze Tag (name could be changing)

-30 players

-ingame chat

-improved netcode

you know that feeling you get right before you step onto an amusement part ride? I have that right now.

Oh ya, and Blokker, I think it's about time you broke the bad news (at least for GoE) to him;) :P

Cool, sweet, kick-ass, awesome, incredible, WOW!

Once 0.3 gets released that stupid GoE's GGM is going BYE-BYE! Hehehe :)

You guys are unbelievable u know that? Incredible effort, seriously!

And, you guys are Dutch, right? Or is my mind playing tricks on me & mixing my memories from some other forum? :)

I think bandwith shouldn't be wasted with weather syncronisation. But the player with dark weather might have a downside. Maybe always good weather? Or the same weather at x game time generated by the pc (I think I have read that last idea somewere else at this forum for vehicle sycronisation or peds syncronisation, so it's not my own idea)

ps: I haven't looked up syncronisation, you guys understand it right? :)

yeah, weather should be a constant thing, cause it also effect physics. (when it rains, there is less friction, right?, or am i wrong)

the new mta will have synced peds?!?! awesome, time to take out those mafia hoods.

will there be cops?, and if so, will they actually pay attention to us? (not like that OTHER mod, ggm)

This is my first post. :D

Just wanted to say awesome job with version 3. I can't believe you guys got traffic synced up, that is really cool. I thought that un-synced traffic would be the only real drawback of version 3, but now that you took care of that. :D

Just curious, does it sync up the cops? Like, if my buddy attracts the cops, will I see them chasing him? That would be unreal.

Hum everybody jumped on the GGM bandwagon.. and when MTA v0.3 comes out... everybody will take another giant leap right back in the opposite direction... I see a few ppl getting ready to put on their jumping shoes already.

Then when v0.3 comes out, the same ppl who said GGM's Mod is the best GTA3 mod ever and that MTA was the worst mod created in GTA3 history... will be saying GGM's mod is the worst mod ever created and that they luv MTA and always stuck by their side... sigh :roll: