Cant connect to Valhalla Gaming RP Server

ranma9

Question

Hey, Each time im trying to log in into vG's server, I pass the "Download check"(The first "Download" thing) And when i get to the second "Download" thing(Resources download) It just wont download it.

After few seconds i get an Error.

1)Error downloading requested files. Timeout was reached

2)Error downloading requested files. Failure when recieving data from the peer

Please help me.

Edit: Now i noticed that i have ths problem with all the servers :S

11 answers to this question

Won't that just make the download even longer? I think you get the time-out error because the server has so many players on such complex scripts it struggles to provide you with the resources before a time-out occurs.

Nah, I used to get it before. If you just delete the deathmatch folder, it might take a little bit longer to download, but you won't get the error. That's the theory anyway.

Won't that just make the download even longer? I think you get the time-out error because the server has so many players on such complex scripts it struggles to provide you with the resources before a time-out occurs.

Nah, I used to get it before. If you just delete the deathmatch folder, it might take a little bit longer to download, but you won't get the error. That's the theory anyway.

That depends completely on what the cause is - if something's screwed up and MTA can't overwrite it leading to an error, then deleting the cache might work. If there's another reason, like net problems etc., it's just a waste of time and bandwidth.

That depends completely on what the cause is - if something's screwed up and MTA can't overwrite it leading to an error, then deleting the cache might work. If there's another reason, like net problems etc., it's just a waste of time and bandwidth.