Binding an animation to a key

Fenris2k

OBS! The things I want to achieve is not for multiplaying in a traditional sense, it is for "making a movie" (we are going to use MTA/GTA for making some short films). Hence, it's all about me running my own server and using my own client(s) that will connect.

I have merely started to look at the scripting stuff (just done some skin and dff modifications). But, I would like to know, is it possible to bind animations to a key?

Lets say I want to screen capture a scene, where I move around in the game and choose to sit down on the ground (Animation->Attractors->Stepsit_in) by pressing the "O"-key.

What I'm looking for is something like "bind O Animation->Attractors->Stepsit_in". Well, not in that syntax, but I figure it is the best way of explaining what I would like to achieve.

Anyone got some hints? I'm not looking for a thoroughly solution (unless it's very simple? :D), just a little guidance and info on the subject.

• 9 years later...
On 11/12/2009 at 20:19, Fenris2k said:

OBS! The things I want to achieve is not for multiplaying in a traditional sense, it is for "making a movie" (we are going to use MTA/GTA for making some short films). Hence, it's all about me running my own server and using my own client(s) that will connect.

I have merely started to look at the scripting stuff (just done some skin and dff modifications). But, I would like to know, is it possible to bind animations to a key?

Lets say I want to screen capture a scene, where I move around in the game and choose to sit down on the ground (Animation->Attractors->Stepsit_in) by pressing the "O"-key.

What I'm looking for is something like "bind O Animation->Attractors->Stepsit_in". Well, not in that syntax, but I figure it is the best way of explaining what I would like to achieve.

Anyone got some hints? I'm not looking for a thoroughly solution (unless it's very simple? :D), just a little guidance and info on the subject.

So did you find answer?

I need bind animation (misc -> hiker_pose) to Num_2. But can`t find info in google)