Lan server problem

Goldeneagle96

Question

16 answers to this question

first you need to make shure your firewall isnt blocking it. if your not shure you know how to do this (only because its LAN) you may want to disable it or put it in game mode. Second, to connect manualy you need your IP in window XP double click your wireless icon go to second tab and go to details. You should find your IP there then enter it in quick connect. Hope this helps ;D

first you need to make shure your firewall isnt blocking it. if your not shure you know how to do this (only because its LAN) you may want to disable it or put it in game mode. Second, to connect manualy you need your IP in window XP double click your wireless icon go to second tab and go to details. You should find your IP there then enter it in quick connect. Hope this helps ;D

Thank you it works now, it was my firewall who blocking it, but just one more question, how do i add gamemodes to my server? Becuse when my brother join the screen is dark for him and for me too so i need to add a gamemod but don't know how.

Thank you it works now, it was my firewall who blocking it, but just one more question, how do i add gamemodes to my server? Becuse when my brother join the screen is dark for him and for me too so i need to add a gamemod but don't know how.

So start the dedi, there's no real point in using the menu one.

I know, but how do i add rescourses to my server like freeroam,play ect? when i'm starting the server from C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server

You could take 30 seconds to look around, really, it's not that hard to find. You can also search the forum, read the stickies, etc.

I'm feeling nice, so I'll post this link: http://robhol.net/guide/basics/?p=2

I know, but how do i add rescourses to my server like freeroam,play ect? when i'm starting the server from C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server

You could take 30 seconds to look around, really, it's not that hard to find. You can also search the forum, read the stickies, etc.

Thank you so much! My problem is fixed now!

Thank you so much! My problem is fixed now!