Car mod Resource

Xierra

Hi guys! Im new here so I have a question.

I want to put a car mod to MTA with a resource so everyone can see the mod without replacing it in Original GTA SA. Can you help me how to make a resource of a mod and the example?

I want :GMC:

Edited by Guest
It is not possible to change the handling yet, but I think they are working on handling functions for "dp3" or something, not 100% shore though :)

Maaaan.. start paying attention, lol.. there hasn't been anything called DP3 since 2008 :P

I think the handling functions aren't too far off now, though. Even though they're scheduled for MTA 1.2.0 and it's hard to be sure.

Thanks Hobo for the info. But I have another question.

What about replacing the data files like handling.cfg, vehicles.ide?

And plus, what about replacing car parts? To tune the car like Spoiler, Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, etc...

Of course, all of these questions are in MTA resources not replacing it in original GTA.

After this, get ready for Racing! Woohoo! :D

:car36::car37:

:car5::car6:

Handling functions are still in development. They already work, in fact. Although it's not in 1.0.3 yet. Probably some bugs left, too.

"vehicles.ide" is not in development.

Replacing car parts can be done in the same way as you replace the vehicles themselves. You just need to know the model IDs. (CLICK ME FOR IDs)

And MTA doesn't change anything in GTA for longer than 1 session. So there's no worrying about that.

Ok then, I`ll wait until handling.cfg functions are developed. :salute:

Cause changing models only doesn`t work nicely without changing the handling.cfg though.

Anyway, someone knows the use of vehicles.ide?

((I create this topic because one of the servers have a car mod inside it))