DR Gang Bangers Roster UPDATE

HighMR[DR]

I know there ahs been alotta turmoil on the forums with us right now and people giving those speachs of "dont flame".. but i think you guys have to be realistic.. i mean.. in real life Gangs DONT respect other gangs are u guys born stupid..

i like GTA and i wana make it as realistic as possible as if it were real gangs to tell u the truth i KNOW im a good player in GTA and i have a big mouth cause i can back it up.. anyways on a lighter note DR Gang Bangers have have a roster update to announce we have 2 new People who have joined up in the crew they are

Posty[DR]

and

DarkSt4r[DR]

remmeber if you wish to join feel free to e-mail me.. we have 1 gang war won under our belt to VCK as i like to call them VC Cock Thrillaz.. they claim to say we were "killing eachother".. yet they were the oens who flead our server when we started shooting them up..

anyhow this is HighMR signing out

latessss...

to be honest I fragged your ass like 3 times and didnt leave till my whole puter locked up. only 1 VCK member left as there was only 2 in there. you all took forever to get there and didnt follow your own rule of if someone crashed out tough luck. you guys waited to get there for your guys that crashed out. as I said in another post, you wanna fight the K then you fight just the K. no BLASTA or OMG. just us. that is the only way you can claim any victory on us. but with the way you disrespect my gang I dont know if I should even bother with you guys. We been here for a while and already proven ourselves. and to any gang that does by any chance wanna consider giving these guys a match, dont let them make the rules. they cant follow them. but I will admit there was a couple trigger happy guys that were with us. think they were getting tires of waiting for that minute for you guys to get there that turned into like 3 minutes. I hate having to be a asshole to someone on here but you bein a fuckin asshole first guess I have to return in kind.

well i definantly want in

gangs may seem to disrespect each other but thats only cause THEY are stupid. no reason that we need to be. I think it may be easier that we wait until a new ver of mta is out so that we can tell who is on which team etc. In the heat of battle you wont remember who is on which team etc. Stunting however means best trick wins etc, and can be done in a live fashion, or in SP.

DR is a gang that trolls for responses, they want to fight and think the only way to do so is to insult them. SO i say lets go twist this ni**a's cap back if he wants some mikiro. If you want me or any blasta member to make up the numbers etc just holla, cause i want some!

• 3 weeks later...