Question For One Of The Greats

papsmurfer

I was in a server earlier today and i used cheat engine to boost my money but when I did the money ammount in game went all the way back down to my original amount, even when I froze the values I did not posses the ammount I had on screen I still only had my original amount. I know theres an anti-cheat script in effect but is there anyway around it???

I was in a server earlier today and i used cheat engine to boost my money but when I did the money ammount in game went all the way back down to my original amount, even when I froze the values I did not posses the ammount I had on screen I still only had my original amount. I know theres an anti-cheat script in effect but is there anyway around it???

MTA doesn't use any built in anti-cheat programs. Why would you cheat on someone's (or your own) server anyways?

Edited by Guest
I know there isn't a built in 1 its a script written by the scripters of the server but there has to be holes in it like loop holes

Then code it out or whatever. Other than that, if you really want to go in the pain-staking process of getting to the core of it...

It's kind of useless since the script takes notice of how you spend your money. If it's different from the amount spent then it's changed.

But I also think some memory addresses might be protected.

how can we expose the memory that is protected? On cheat_Engine it shows the memory changing even when values are frozen, how can we freeze the memory or alter it to do what we want?

Can you tell me why you would use Cheat Engine in MTA anyways? Or on another server?

To get ahead in the server lol it's a private server hacks don't matter so is there a way to freeze and save my money source through cheat engine??