Hackers in sevrers

ShockWave13{UK}

Question

Hi i play MTA alot well some times and every time i go on a server theres always a hacker keep vote kicking me for no reason like thats the only server i can play on the other ones i cant because of have high pings is there a way on how to stop hackers? the person that keeps kicking me is [HUN]H.ALEX>HR every time he joins he just kick me its really annoying :(:x

23 answers to this question

like can't the MTA team do some thing about hacks? like to stop :?:mrgreen:

First of all, the server is responsible of what is happening over there. MTA devs are here to develop MTA and provide support in general. Giving server owners the needs to customize their servers to their likings, which the public has to either accept or just go to another server.

Second of all, what are these "hacks" you speak of? Are you saying votekick is a hack? Or are people saying you're hacking? High pings can be really annoying for other players because you often miss such targets while those having lag seem to have no difficulty shooting non-lagging players. People might see this as a "hack".

Finally, just because I wonder, how high is your ping actually? Do you have such pings in other games/servers too?

like can't the MTA team do some thing about hacks? like to stop :?:mrgreen:

First of all, the server is responsible of what is happening over there. MTA devs are here to develop MTA and provide support in general. Giving server owners the needs to customize their servers to their likings, which the public has to either accept or just go to another server.

Second of all, what are these "hacks" you speak of? Are you saying votekick is a hack? Or are people saying you're hacking? High pings can be really annoying for other players because you often miss such targets while those having lag seem to have no difficulty shooting non-lagging players. People might see this as a "hack".

Finally, just because I wonder, how high is your ping actually? Do you have such pings in other games/servers too?

Hacks like sobiet and my ping is 30 doesn't get high and other servers i could join not my kind of server and some have high pings so..

Fact of the matter is, I doubt anybody here cares, and I'm pretty certain nobody here can do anything about it.

If you ARE getting kicked for invalid reasons (which I doubt) you need to take that up with the server admin, NOT here, because people here CAN'T help you.

theres not much you can do, start vote to kick this guy himself, start a conversation and ask him why the hell he keeps doing this, change your name, use /report to write a message to the admins, find out their forums url or whatever to contact them.

Lol well..he doesn't speak english and theres never an admin on the server there was one but he had a ping to 0 would that make him the owner of the server? and this guy won't leave me alone the person that kicks me

Fact of the matter is, I doubt anybody here cares, and I'm pretty certain nobody here can do anything about it.

If you ARE getting kicked for invalid reasons (which I doubt) you need to take that up with the server admin, NOT here, because people here CAN'T help you.

Well ok am just asking if anyone know what to deal with this kind of thing.

Take it up with the administrators of the server.
We can't help you with that, it's up to you. Ask for an admin or whatever.
I'm pretty certain nobody here can do anything about it.

Well, for the 4th time: take it up with the admin of the server. Apart from that, I assume they kick you for a valid reason. In that case, you need to find out what that reason is, then change it.

And if there's no admin there, you're screwed, that's it, end of story. Then it'll be up to them.

Again: I really doubt you are blameless in this matter. Even if you are, there must be SOME reason they don't want you in the server. In any way, that decision is totally theirs to make if they're given the rights and means of doing so, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Take it up with the administrators of the server.
We can't help you with that, it's up to you. Ask for an admin or whatever.
I'm pretty certain nobody here can do anything about it.

Well, for the 4th time: take it up with the admin of the server. Apart from that, I assume they kick you for a valid reason. In that case, you need to find out what that reason is, then change it.

And if there's no admin there, you're screwed, that's it, end of story. Then it'll be up to them.

Again: I really doubt you are blameless in this matter. Even if you are, there must be SOME reason they don't want you in the server. In any way, that decision is totally theirs to make if they're given the rights and means of doing so, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I think they kick ppl for fun i dont like it