These gamemodes we can play NOW

Shall I make more games like this? Will people actually play games like this?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I make more games like this? Will people actually play games like this?

• Yes ofcourse! People will play!
    • Good idea, but no one will play
    • No its useless...

Tell me if I should continue this project...

I'm making a guide of a bunch of games that we can play...

So far I got "Capture the Loot" and "Run with the flag bike"

These games we can play right now with MTA:VC 0.1

It's just using the parked vehicles and having some fun... but everyone must read my guide first and get to know it then join a server, everyone can decide what game to play...

We can set a server name to "GAME: CAPTURE THE LOOT" that way when you join the server, you know everyone in that server is playing the game "Capture the Loot"

Shall I continue to make these fun games?

This is exactly what I have so far...

Vice City MTA:VC 0.1 Roll Players by bLo0dD

1) Capture the Loot

Everyman for himself:

Capture the Securicar located in the second island, take it to your own choice of hide-out and protect it for as long as you can. Opposing forces must attempt to blow up or capture the vehicle and take it to your own choice of hide-out.

Teamplay:

Each team chooses a hide-out and captures the Securicar located in the second island and must work together to take it to your teams hide-out and protet it. Opposing forces must attempt to blow up or capture the vehicle and take it to your own teams hide-out.

Pointers:

- Try to stay in the vehicle or else the vehicle will eventually dissapear and return to it's original spawn point.

Rules:

- You cannot camp around the Securicar's spawn point

- Camping at the hide-out IS allowed

- Hide-out must be a named place in Vice City eg. Sunshine Autos, or Malibu Club.

- ALL opposing forces must know the NAME of your hide-out, they DO NOT have to know the exact location, as long as it is a proper named place in Vice City

2) Run with the Bike

Everyman for himself:

Capture the black PCJ-9000 at the spawn and run away until the bike is blown up or occupied by someone else. Opposing forces must attempt to blow up or re-occupy the vehicle.

Teamplay:

A teammate captures the black PCJ-9000 at the spawn and runs away with his/her teammates protecting the bike until it is blown up or occupied by someone else. Opposing forces must team together and re-occupy the vehicle.

Pointers:

- Opposing forces of the one running should all team together to stop the PCJ-9000

Rules:

- CAMPING IS NOT ALLOWED. You must be driving ON ROADS at all times.

I will be adding games like racing, kill a certain person type of thing, stuff like that...

Both nice ideas for things to do, and both things i see happen on most servers every day at one point or another, tho i think a server devoted entirely to one 'game' is missing the point a little, as the beauty of gta3, and of course mta as it stands, is its freeform, do what you feel like doing nature, so some may choose to go kill the holder of the armoured car, others may just want to carry on stunting :)