Snow mods

AXE

Question

10 answers to this question

There has been such a script created, (by Simbad De Zeeman, I think,) but it's lots of work for virtually no reason, it's one day or one week per year. Also, if you expect everyone to release everything they create, you're going to be disappointed.

There has been such a script created, (by Simbad De Zeeman, I think,) but it's lots of work for virtually no reason, it's one day or one week per year. Also, if you expect everyone to release everything they create, you're going to be disappointed.

That's clear, but I haven't seen in server list any mods with snow or mp3 sounds, not speaking already about public releases. I think that it's time to put developers (of MTA) forces to create modern maps and mods.

Well, no, actually, it's time to let the developers do what they're doing: make MTA better, little by little. The thought of having them abandon all the bugs, issues and features in order to make snow maps is, mildly speaking, a ludicrous idea.

And the reason you haven't seen any christmas mods in the server list yet -might- be because there's still more than a month left until christmas.. :wink:

Or maybe people aren't bothering. As I said, limited use, limited fun, limited time, but still a relatively huge amount of work.