IRC

Mul_Tsafe

Question

11 answers to this question

You've proved (insert random 2-digit number here) times that you are not capable of behaving and you have been banned, evaded and kept trolling WAY too many times for anyone to believe that you'll act like anything else than a severely retarded monkey this time around.

I vote GTFO.

No, you were kicked because you're not supposed to be in there at all. You're banned, you're not going to get unbanned, and every time you try to evade, someone's going to discover you and ban you again, because you're dead predictable, immature, and to be honest, too stupid to avoid detection. Have a nice day.

And this should go without saying, but trolling other channels, networks and people is definitely not going to help your case. The best thing for you to do would be getting a new identity (and a brain,) and then actually trying to behave. You can do it!

Look Mul_Tsafe, you are not getting unbanned from #mta. As I have already told you tens of times, you are out of chances. It's over. You have pulled this "I'll be good this time" thing too many times already, causing you to lose all credibility. I suggest you find another IRC network, preferably one that is completely unrelated to GTA.

And seeing as you're not only a diehard IRC troller but every single one of your forum topics has been useless as well, you're banned from here too.