DR Gang Bangers Challenge Faggot oMg MUST READ!!. MUST READ!

HighMR[DR]

This is HighMR.. here... after our victorious gang battle over VCK .. we feel there is more to conquor.. we with no doubt wana be the fucking meanist Gang on MTA that is why we are fucking starting beef right now with oMg.. you little fucks call urself the "original" MTA gang i think tis tome we make u fuckers the UN original gang of MTA we challenge u pussy whipped muther fucking faggots to a Gang battle.. so please if you accept reply if not.. please dont amke up some stupid bullshit that VCK did about being "to skilled"... simple.. u accept our challenege then post a reply.. thank you

HighMR of The DR Gang Bangers..

ya kinda hard for the VCK to lose when only 2 of its members was there. I think he just sore cause I fragged him like 3 times :twisted: . But anyway, I guess the guy is just gonna be a punk no matter what anyone says and I think that the grown up gangs like BLASTA, OMG, VCK, and RMO should even bother with such a lowly gang. If they aint gonna show any respect what so ever then I aint even gonna acknowledge them. They are dead to me.

hmm - can dr please pay a little respect to the devs of mta? By the sounds of things dr got their ass kicked and spent more time blasting their own members.

I doubt anyone will be declared winner, its a draw =P

maybe a stunt challenge is in order. If dr accept we will be happy to tell ya the rules of this event.

the gang is not the same. Mikiro, im a part of the gang, and you know im not a bad person. I know these guys arent bad people, HighMR told me earlier that he does that because if he has a big mouth, the gangs will want to fight him. If some1 can tell him that gangs will face him even with out a big mouth. And a big mouth will only let you be hated by gangs, and not want anything to do with them.

They just asked me to join the match.. i'm not VCK or BLASTA member at all.. i'm just a dev of MTA who was being asked to join, and i joined.

One more post like this and you'll be banned from this forum, don't try to make fun of me.. cause you're going to regret it.