Spawn Camping

Guest buhbow

my name is buhbow and im a alc..... i mean....... spawncamper. it has been ... ooh about 6 hours since i last camped out shooting out the tyres on every friggin car that tries to drive outa this joint and blowin your balls off even before you taste fresh Vice City air. i think this problem may have something to do with the fact that im wearing a farkin kilt, and have a farmer (which needs a serious brazillian).

BTW - Have ya seen the set of norks on that ice cream van .......... mmmmmmmm......... soft & creamy.

cya in the ring! :lol:

i guess its what you revert to when ppl start stuffing things up..........

we were in a game with 10 other peeps couple of nights ago for about 3 hours straight, with no problems at all. then some numnuts came in and started messing things up. jackin choppers outa the sky and the likes. everyone had probs with dissin and lockin up. did a bit of spawn campin and then we all moved to diff server.

not much use gettin right into a game, or far from spawn if someones gonna deliberatly mess it up.

I have to admit, ive never laughed so hard in my life since this thing went MP. Top effort

Spawn camping shouldnt be such an issue once more spawn points are included, in themeantime just 'run' soon as you spawn, if your tyres get blown out on exiting spawn area there are plenty of alternate vehicles to drive to. (please destroy your 'spawn' vehicle when getting a new one, so it returns to spawn and others have some transport)

Spawn camping sucks big time that is why some of us use "cheats" to not get killed i do use cheats inside the spawn for 1 i dont get killed soon as i spawn 2 dont want my tires blown out before i get the car out of spawn 3 dont want to get jacked before i make it out the spawn. i do turn off my cheat when i do leave the spawn. yes this is farked up and its part of the game but i dont want to have my client crash 50times before i get inside the game btw when someone crashes at spawn did you know that EVERYONE crashes too? ever get those exceptions when your just drivig down the road and someone dies and you crash? thats because someone is spawn camping! would be nice to see a real spawn point where you cant get killed untill you walk outside. i would not mind people camping outside cause ill go full blast with my cheeta and trow them into the sky hehehe so go ahead get it out! OMG EVIL CHEATS WHAT A LAMER!! kill me....if you can hehe

I have never had an issue with the spawn point, even in a 28 player game. If you see spawn campers u can use the run button and run out of the spawn point and look for cars in different areas. Its not that hard. What pisses me off usually is whenever ive finally gotten in the hunter and i am just about to cause some havok, the game crashes and i am forced to do it all over again, not to mention the fact i must restart the damn computer every time my computer crashes. Damn Cheaters!!

so your saying while your loading someone is shooting you with a shotgun your gona Run ? no your knocked down to the floor and when you finaly load up everyone gets an exception. while turning on a simple cheat could prevent this from happening and to be nice you could turn it off soon as you leave the spawn area with out causing any problems :D

I have never had an issue with the spawn point, even in a 28 player game. If you see spawn campers u can use the run button and run out of the spawn point and look for cars in different areas. Its not that hard.

Same here, I've never been in a situation where I can't run from spawn-campers.

Well you gota admit being shot to the floor IS NOT the first thing you want to see as you login in the game. or even pick out a sweet ride and a second later have it blown up. sure this is the gta life but it can surely tick some people off :)

not to mention the fact i must restart the damn computer every time my computer crashes

The crash you would be getting is what we refer to as an scm-crash and you should be able to return to windows by just pressing enter twice (with a 2 sec delay).

In future versions of MTA we will include more spawnpoints, and make them a little bit more protected. You will be able to choose your spawnpoint depending on what team you join.

Oh cool, thanx trx

I, till this day have not connected to the game on the ground after a shotgun blast, maybe you have a slow connection or something. But, if your getting pissed off by people using shotguns, just run around them with an uzi and shoot the living hell outta em, then after they are forced to change their weapon so they can adapt to the situation, run like hell outta there, get yourself a machine gun, and body armor, come back, kill the bastard that spawn camped you, and...

"Do unto others as they have done unto you"

lol