This is pissing me off

Guest Killer Monkey

I think Multiplayer Vice City is a great idea. I think it is coming along pretty well, even though some gameplay issues need to be worked out. However, I am sick and tired of Vice City crashing. Whenever I join a game, 10 minutes later (if i'm lucky) the game will crash. If I'm lucky, I don't have to press the restart button on my computer. I will still be in the game because the console says I'm connected, the Vice City game just crashes. This gets me angry at times because in the few moments I do spend playing, it's great. Also, there is no solution to my knowledge, since I searched the forums for any hint of an answer. No such luck. And yes, I've set Vice City to English and I have the correct version number on the top right corner of the console box. I'm begging the staff at MTA to find out how to correct this problem adn release a patch that will let myself and others fully enjoy the MTA:VC experience without dealing with this problem.

the poster is right, its not worth it, the current state of the is mod is awfull,its crashing the game just when you start enjoying it, something to do with the netcode,messing with games core makes freeze, panic exit on this case freezes.

I'll have days where it doesnt crash at all, and others every 10 15 minutes all night. When it DOES crash it seems to be only when I attack a certain person in the game. Could this because that person is using a trainer? I've read the bugs about using a trainer on your own game but is it possible someone else is affecting me?

Potentially yes.

Trainer / Cheatcode usage is causing problems and we are well aware of there usage. However, it is not as easy as one would think to "remove" these trainers.

We are trying our best to incorporate new things, so please hang in there.

I know what you mean.. every time it crashes I say "Bah I'll just wait till the next release to play again" but sure enough a minute later I'm playing again