MSD Race maps

mrselfdestruct

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Satan, Altho I don't play DM, I checked out a few of your maps and am very impressed, wish I had the patience for attention to detail!! xlent work..

thanks a lot man same goes for the kind of maps you make ..i really suck at making those kind of maps so i have great respect for the people who can. :)

300+ maps, i have only 1 word to say: "WOoooooooh" :P

Thanks for sharing it.

I also played your custom maps in my MTA SA 1.0.3, They're all unique and nicely placed! Good work, and thanks. I enjoy playing custom maps.

Personally, i don't know if i played on your maps, i didn't play much DM/Races.

I'm like Satan, pr0 MTADM :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:S i dont get it (race) its just putting checkpoints at some places :roll: and sometimes someone adds things like a road, dm/dd are the real race maps cuz reg race = 5 min work and u have 10 maps :shock: tell me if im wrong :wink:

You're wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cheers benox, have been doing this for 4 odd years tho! Not making so many these days tho, quite a few new talented ppl making much better maps than mine with the new editor...I can't get to grips with it and still use old one...Has been great fun on the SKC, SIK and MGC servers....MTA is still quite strong thanks to the developers of this brilliant mod...long may it continue!